Terms & Conditions
Techsamaj Young Entrepreneur Award
- Entrant must be aged below 25 Years (by 1st January 2021)
- Must be a citizen of Nepal.
- Entries must be submitted on behalf of the founder of the co-founder of the enterprise.
- No individual may represent more than one entrant.
- Must have made an IMPACT on society.
- Failure to meet the deadlines and provide the information as required will be disqualified.
Sustainability of The Work
IMPACT of The Work
Challenges and Difficulties
- Access To All Inner-Member Techsamaj Incubation.
- FREE Training on Marketing, Leadership, HRM, Customer Relations, etc.
- Connection To Corporate Houses.
- Press Coverage.
- Boosted Exposure Over The Globe.
- Article of Your Venture on Internationally Sold Book.
- FREE Access To International YET Conference.
For People Inside Valley
You will be taken to different corporate houses for 7 Consecutive Days.
You will be accessed with FREE Transportation Service From Your Home To The Venue and Vice Versa.
For People Outside Valley
Techsamaj Web Pvt. Ltd. will be responsible for your accommodation for 4 Days 3 Nights.
Your incoming and outgoing flight fares will be covered by us.
Collection Of Application
YOU APPLY. WE COLLECT.
First Round - Selection
Based On Your Application, Our Review Team will select the best works.
Second Round - Selection
Selected Applicants will be asked for the proofs of their works. These proofs will be then sent to the Board Of Jury.
Third Round - Selection
Board Of Jury will then select 3 Applicants For TYEA based on the proofs .
Download T&C (Textual/Legal)
YOU CAN BE A WINNER.
You can get the Techsamaj Young Entrepreneur Award if you have opened any venture and if you are under the age of 25. Apply Now. Sit Back. Check Email.